SafeDox: Stepping into a New Era: Moving to the .NET 8 Platform
While Artificial Intelligence (AI) is constantly developing, and the IT world offers more and more new products and services, SafeDox Adaptive Case Management by Lizard Soft remains your reliable evergreen solution. Our goal is not only to keep up with the times but also to anticipate changes, outpacing the needs of the Customers.
SafeDox's move to .NET 8 isn't just a topical update. It's an investment in continuous improvement and security. We understand that information threats are becoming increasingly technological and difficult to intercept and/or mitigate. That's why we work with Microsoft and other leading developers to provide your business with the most up-to-date security patches and updates.
The .NET 8 platform is the last LTS version, which guarantees support from Microsoft until November 2026. It includes thousands of improvements in terms of performance, stability, and security both for Developers and, in the future, for apps created here. The platform is focused on the development of intelligent cloud apps and highly loaded services that scale as needed. This release contains a set of proven libraries used by Microsoft to address observability, resiliency, scalability, manageability, and more.
The .NET 8 release includes the following improvements:
- Simplified integration of large language models (LLMs) – such as OpenAI's GPT – directly into your .NET application.
- Deployment of mobile apps for the latest versions of iOS and Android with .NET MAUI.
- Support for the new C# 12 version for more concise and expressive code.
- .NET Aspire: a stack for creating reliable and observable cloud apps with .NET, which includes telemetry, resilience, configuration, and application health checks by default.
- In .NET 8, work with docker containers (docker images) has been improved, including more secure and compact images.
There are also improvements in the field of Artificial Intelligence. In particular, simplified work with AI using the .NET SDK and integration with various tools and services.
Now let's move on to the language of the Business User: with the upgrade to .NET 8, SafeDox Adaptive Case Management provides Customers with:
- Increased performance: more efficient use of resources and optimization of processes for even faster system response.
- Enhanced security: the latest data protection technologies for high-quality storage and processing of confidential information.
- Advanced compatibility: easy integration with the latest APIs and services for flexibility and scalability of your business.
- Timely updating functionality: implementation of the latest developments to increase the potential of your Team.
In this case, it is also about preparing the basis for the transition to docker containers and microservice architecture. We believe that this will usher in a new era of SafeDox that will become faster, more reliable, more flexible, and ready for much higher loads. And here's what we think is best: this updated version of SafeDox will soon be available to our Customers at no additional cost, as part of a subscription.
In short, SafeDox is your confidence in tomorrow. Lizard Soft doesn't just follow technology trends, we stay ahead of them, giving you the tools to succeed in an era of fast-paced innovation. With SafeDox, you are always one step ahead, ready for all the challenges and opportunities of the future.
Subscribe to the news
Subscribe to our email newsletter so you don't miss important news from our company